[CCWG-ACCT] Take a break team

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:27:28 UTC 2015

Ohh, and I wholeheartedly agree on the decision for a short thoughtful
break... I think such a short break, a kit kat :) , could well be an
invaluable  aid to the process moving forward.

Personally, think we should agree to ban expletives in all forms on CCWG
lists.

Thank you, perhaps we can move on?
RD