[CCWG-ACCT] Cruz / NTIA: Time to Get Expert Advice

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Sep 30 09:17:11 UTC 2015

Hello Anne,

>>  The sooner we get an approved CCWG transition plan, the sooner ICANN can begin the public education process.

The best chance of getting this through the US Government process – will be when we reach a document that we can all live with.

In my experience whenever ICANN has created a policy that some in the community don’t like - then they try to fire up congress with congressional hearings etc.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin