[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2 April 2016 version

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Sun Apr 3 13:20:54 UTC 2016

Agree that if available a comparative doc would be incredibly useful.

Thanks

On 4/3/2016 9:16 AM, Sébastien Bachollet wrote:
> Thanks Mathieu for those documents.
> May I ask for the curent version of the bylaws in the same format of
> the proposed one’s? (it would have been useful to have comparative
> document, but I am not requesting it now if it is not an already
> existing document).
> And as some will ask for, all the same documents in PDF will be useful
> too.
> All the best
> SeB
>
> /Skills are useful but diversity is essential./
>
> Sébastien Bachollet
> +33 6 07 66 89 33
> Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
> Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com
> <mailto:sebastien at bachollet.com>>
>
> De : <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org
> <mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf
> of Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr <mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>>
> Date : dimanche 3 avril 2016 14:16
> À : CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org
> <mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
> Objet : [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2
> April 2016 version
>
>     Dear colleagues,
>
>     In anticipation of our calls this week, please find below a note
>     from the lawyers group, the draft bylaws as well as an issue list.
>
>     It is important to read the lawyers notes as they quite
>     efficiently describe the context and status of the work. Please
>     review them for any process related question.
>
>     The purpose of our calls this week will be to address the issue
>     list questions (questions 1-7 & 25-34 are for the CCWG, the others
>     for CWG).
>
>     Should any other issue be added to the list based on your
>     respective reviews, please raise your questions on the list for
>     transparency.
>
>     Best regards,
>
>     Mathieu
>     ---------------
>     Depuis mon mobile, désolé pour le style
>
>     Début du message transféré :
>
>>     *Expéditeur:* John Jeffrey via bylaws-coord
>>     <bylaws-coord at icann.org <mailto:bylaws-coord at icann.org>>
>>     *Date:* 3 avril 2016 13:16:28 UTC+2
>>     *Destinataire:* bylaws-coord at icann.org
>>     <mailto:bylaws-coord at icann.org>
>>     *Cc:* "Flanagan, Sharon" <sflanagan at sidley.com
>>     <mailto:sflanagan at sidley.com>>, "Cc: Zagorin, Janet S."
>>     <jzagorin at sidley.com <mailto:jzagorin at sidley.com>>, "Hilton,
>>     Tyler" <thilton at sidley.com <mailto:thilton at sidley.com>>,
>>     ICANN-Adler <ICANN at adlercolvin.com
>>     <mailto:ICANN at adlercolvin.com>>, "Hofheimer, Joshua T."
>>     <jhofheimer at sidley.com <mailto:jhofheimer at sidley.com>>, "Mohan,
>>     Vivek" <vivek.mohan at sidley.com <mailto:vivek.mohan at sidley.com>>,
>>     "Clark, Michael A." <mclark at sidley.com
>>     <mailto:mclark at sidley.com>>, "Boucher, Rick" <rboucher at sidley.com
>>     <mailto:rboucher at sidley.com>>, Sidley ICANN CCWG
> [...]

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.