[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed agenda for CCWG ACCT Review of Draft Bylaws Meeting | Thursday, 7 April 2016 @ 12:00 UTC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:46:51 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

On item 2 of the Agenda, you'd indicate during the call yesterday (it was
also reflected in the notes) that responses to some of the questions and
rationale will be provided.

I strongly suggest that these responses be provided in the next few hours
(since we have exceeded a 24hrs window). It will be good that we have those
drafts so some of us who may not attend (or may be audio only) can comment
appropriately.

I am saying all these because it's been a practice in the past that
decisions are made on second reading...

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos