[CCWG-ACCT] Issue Item 3

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:10:10 UTC 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos
On 7 Apr 2016 2:48 p.m., "Edward Morris" <egmorris1 at toast.net> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am writing with regard to issue 3, reiterating my request on the call
today to change could to should in paragraph 2 of the CCWG Response to
Issue 3 contained in the document "CCWG Response - Bylaws - Questions
6Apr16V2.pdf.

> The goal is simply to make it crystal clear that the Board's decision to
redact is subject to challenge, the perhaps sensitive sensitive nature
of the information not precluding same.

SO: There is a whole section for inspection rights, if there is any doubt
that the redaction can be challenged, then i would think any clarification
on that should be in Section 22.7 which addresses that issue. I think it's
neater to avoid repeating stuffs in the bylaw as saying them again does not
necessarily make it more binding than it already is.

That said, I have no strong opposition to what you've suggested.

Regards