[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Proposed Responses to questions on Draft Bylaws

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 8 19:30:30 UTC 2016

I agree that this would be an abuse. And I would be happy to add a
condition that the Board cannot unilaterally remove the same director
a second time.

In addition, the EC always has the ability to question the removal
action (its automatic approval notwithstanding) and use its various
powers to address that Board action. If its automatic approval would
prevent that, I am happy to explicitly say that the automatic
approval is given without prejudice to any future EC action.

Alan