[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Bylaws Drafting - Questions

Schaefer, Brett Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org
Fri Apr 8 22:37:21 UTC 2016

Correct. A number of people thought that the EC should have to affirmatively consent to removal of directors.

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097