[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Proposed Responses to questions on Draft Bylaws

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sat Apr 9 18:44:41 UTC 2016

Good morning:

I prefer Alan's first option which was the conclusion that I thought had been reached at the last CCWG call.

i gather that there are still a few participants who consider that the mission statement should exclude any ICANN responsibility for rules on higher level names.
May I say that should that have been the case at the time, I very much doubt that ICANN would have been created in its present form.

Regards

CW