[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Proposed Responses to questions on Draft Bylaws

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:16:27 UTC 2016

Alan,

Isn't the flip-side of this to ensure that the Bylaws allow the development
of policies that govern it?

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC