[CCWG-ACCT] Review of Articles 1-10 of the Draft Bylaws

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:47:42 UTC 2016

Kavouss,

If you are looking for a way to tie the changes in the Bylaws to the
sections of the draft proposal, an extensive document was circulated by
Holly several days ago which provides just such a concordance.  Read
together with the draft Bylaws, one can examine the Bylaws text in context
and verify the accuracy of the bylaws text compared with the proposal.

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC