[CCWG-ACCT] Disagreement on wrong interpretation of a qualifier

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:54:55 UTC 2016

Dear Leon
I am disappointed and frustrated by the reaction of some Co-Chairs in conducting the meeting .
I had a disagreement with Mr. Satan of IPC on the above subject
Due to the closed link between that person and   other  persons belonging  to the same camp, you did not agreed with the argument that I submitted .
Mr.Satan and his camp , wrong views were taken BUT what disturbed me more was your statement in saying" kavouss,if you want to continue thus discussion,continue on nailing list"
Why should I do that?
What was the usefulness of the meeting if an important issue should be discussed outside the call?
Why I was treated ?
.
Kavousd
Sent from my iPhone