[CCWG-ACCT] TR: [bylaws-coord] Requested clarification of Question 29; further clarification request for Question 7

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:07:46 UTC 2016

On a very very light note, people make mistake in spelling my name which
usually has no serious implication(at least non that I know of), but there
are some names that missing just a character in it could make a different
meaning with all its implications. I encourage us to please take some time
in spelling our names correctly ;-)

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos