[CCWG-ACCT] .Africa Preliminary Injunction

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Wed Apr 13 16:33:44 UTC 2016

As an FYI, Seun, it is not common for the date of the next hearing to be noted in such an opinion in US court.  The court’s clerk maintains a public docket with that information.

FWIW, my understanding is that ICANN has filed a motion to dismiss the entire case (i.e. they argue that it is so without merit that it should be stopped now) and a hearing on that is scheduled for early May.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660