[CCWG-ACCT] DNS

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:05:24 UTC 2016

Yeah that's correct but the fact that ICANN could redelegate .info (due to
her control of the root) could imply some level of coordination (though not
necessarily allocation).

Something to relate with is the RIR LIR where the RIR does not really care
what prefix you allocate in your "assigned/leased" prefix but could
withdraw your entire allocation if you fail on your sub-allocation policy
requirements. In that instance we do still say RIR has coordination role in
their region.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos