[CCWG-ACCT] inconsistency in bylaws spotted

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:04:43 UTC 2016

You will agree with me that if there is a different process explaining
consensus building for WS2 then it's not really about HR decision making in
WS2 it's about decision making on any item in WS2.

The HR requirements were clear from the report.

1. Consensus in WS2 for the recommendation

2. Approvals of CO(which is not about consensus, it's referring to outright
approval here)

3. Board approval while following the approach used by WS 1

The consensus referred to in point 1 is what is in question and I agree to
clarifying what consensus building model will be used for decision making
in WS 2 but it should be clear it's not specifically an HR issue; Whatever
consensus building model that is applied should affect all issues requiring
decisions, including that of HR/FOI

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos