[CCWG-ACCT] The whois/RDS-RT bylaw vs. current activities

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Thu Apr 28 13:12:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

In thinking about the way the bylaws require the regular RTs and how
those might interact with other processes, I'm wondering whether we
think it would be consistent with the report to say that, if a PDP is
going on about any topic that is subject to regular RT, then the PDP
can be counted as fulfilling the purposes of the RT?

It seems to me that this is consistent with the point of the regular
RT requirement (i.e. ensuring that the review happens in a timely way)
without entailing that we waste time, money, and energy in multiple,
potentially conflicting efforts on the same topic.

Have I missed something?

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com