[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Acct Hyderabad Meeting and Travel Funding Process for Members

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:30:16 UTC 2016

I also support the voice, especially in connection of fellowship there are
very limited scope for others to apply. The fellowship should not be just
limited to few of the people, it should be transparent and accountable to
the members.

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.