[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Acct Hyderabad Meeting and Travel Funding Process for Members

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:37:49 UTC 2016

Certainly, there is need to be prudent and justify the figures spent. What
is important (and why I urge for care) is that disqualifying any CCWG
member travel based on such criteria as performance should be done in sync
with the appointing SO/AC. Usually I will expect such SO/AC to consider a
replacement of such person and not deny the affected CO a participation
slot.

There are CCWG members who just joined not long ago, there are some who
only participate on targeted issues, there are various level of
motivations/expertise which would all imply varying level of contributions
by members. There is a reason why the CCWG composition is the way it is and
one of such reason is to ensure balance, representation and diversity.

That said, I also hope that we will observe significant care and prudence
on legal side of things as well. I believe that should receive more of our
focus and attention going forward. ;-)

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos