[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Acct Hyderabad Meeting and Travel Funding Process for Members

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 3 21:38:48 UTC 2016

I stand by what I said. We are not talking about fundingfor the one
additional day tagged onto the ICANN meeting, but for full funding
including travel. The past "rule" was that we do not do this at
all.  That rule notwithstanding, we have funded the occasional travel
request for co-chairs or others who are very heavily involved in the
CWG activities. Itis thatlevel of involvement that is being referred to here.

Alan