[CCWG-ACCT] Clarifying the Observer Role in the Subgroups

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:08:31 UTC 2016

Carlos,
I guess there were some very long answers, without addressing the real
issue. To change from observer to participant, other than have the time to
interact, you must fill a SOI. If you want to be a participant you must
sent an email to MSSI secretariat, so they can open a wiki page for you,
and give you the instructions to create/fill the SOI.

Saludos

Ricardo Holmquist