[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft letter for Grace Abuhamad

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Thu Aug 18 21:03:35 UTC 2016

If other French are allowed to answer ;)
Yes, vacation for all was a French realization (not concept).
It started in 1936.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Front_(France)

And I agree with the letter to Grace and of course the co-chairs need to
sign on behalf of all the members, participants, observers… of the ccwg-Acc.

Thanks
All the best

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>