[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft letter for Grace Abuhamad

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:06:18 UTC 2016

Dear Bernard, Dear Co Chairs
Dear All,
First of all thank you very much accepting my proposal at Call 3 to write
the appreciation Letter,
Second, I fully  the idea that the letter be signed by three Co -Chair
indicating on Behalf of CCWG Members, Participants and Observer and then
Ch-Chairs name
I do not think that it is necessary to have individual signature
Thirdly, As you have drafted the letter, may you add more positive idea
such as dynamism, patient, kind attention calls beyound duties and ...
Regards
Kavouss