[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 19:04:14 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I strongly oppose to
A) To separate Jurisdiction from WORK Stream 2
B) To create a New Group due to the fact that this is not the old or new
group which has or will not have problem . The issue is one or perhaps twop
countries with their relative strong participation blocking every thing as
they want  NO CHANGE
This is a bad advice
Kavouss