[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding mission statement and human rights

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:52:48 UTC 2016

Grec
I fully agree with you in your snalysis of what " applicable law" means
However, since ICANN also take actions outside US or its action /inaction could have bearing on other States to which those actions may impact, then the applicable law on those countries are relevant should the case under consideration has any impact/ bearing in those States due to the fact that yo deal with a case that involve country "a"one can not legally apply any law other than the law applicable in county"a"
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone