[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Proposed Agenda - Call #82 - Tuesday, 2 February @ 06:00 UTC

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Feb 2 10:56:57 UTC 2016

Dear Brenda and Co Chairs,

Is the material for "7.  Timeline & Communication" available online?

I see a PDF file is posted here but it is more simple than what was shared at the call (e.g. no dates on the PDF below):
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58001635&preview=/58001635/58720811/CCWG%20Status%20Tracker_2Feb.pdf

I note further revision is planned, to incorporate feedback from the call #82, but if the latest version can be shared, it is most appreciated.

Thanks,
Izumi