[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:22:23 UTC 2016

Malcolm
Pls read my three/ mails
Either lowering threshold or considering Becky, s editorially amended alternative in a mutually exclusive manner .
Or you propose to just considering 60% threshold and forget about Becky, proposal.
I totally disagree to consider both as complementary proposal since the discussion on call 81 was just about two thresholds; Simple majority or 2/3 . Then the 60% was proposed as a compromise.
Pls read my several messages in this regard
Regard
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone