[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Feb 2 17:55:19 UTC 2016

I agree with including Malcolm's suggestion as a principle and guidance for the lawyers during the next phase of bylaw drafting. I believe his suggestion was reflected in several comments submitted by the GNSO and its constituent groups. But I also agree with Andrew...now is not the time to get bogged down on this.

Regards,
Keith