[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Feb 2 18:29:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 06:06:58PM +0100, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> You gave opened the Entire Recs 1 and 11 for discussion

That isn't my intention.  It seems to me that these are the issues
people are discussing.  I don't think it's helpful to try on
procedural grounds to artificially restrict this to recommendation x
or y when clearly the issue that some people has involves the
interplay of more than one of what's in draft 3.  The goal is to
complete the document, not to stick to the rules.

> If every body to be intentionally and expressly confused then the two above-mentioned RECs.  to be opened entirely.

I was rather trying to pick apart different threads I observe, in the
hope of reducing confusion.  I regret that I was not successful in
this case (although one might be excused for wondering whether that is
one's only regret at this stage! :-)  )

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com