[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of proposals discussed last night in context of Rec. #11

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Feb 3 03:54:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 11:53:05PM +0100, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:

> Our mandate is limited to discuss the  initial Becky’s  proposal and mine
> only

I wasn't aware tht we were so procedure bound, and I do not recall
those instructions from the chairs.  Moreover, my quick review of the
transcript from the last call also does not show such a rigid
procedural approach.  On the contrary, it seems that the goal is to be
as flexible as possible with any procedure at all in the interests of
forging a widely-acceptable consensus.  Such a flexible attitude is
what I have previously observed from our co-chairs, so it does not
surprise me.

Therefore, I'm wondering on what grounds you think there was such a
strict limit on what we could do.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com