[CCWG-ACCT] [Blog] Leading into Marrakech: An Update from the CCWG-Accountability co-Chairs

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Wed Feb 3 05:46:35 UTC 2016

Dear co-Chairs, All,

Thank you for providing us with this update.

We at the Centre for Communication Governance (CCG) have been following
this process closely, and have started a series of blog posts to trace the
recent developments in the CCWG-Accountability draft proposal. Over the
next few weeks we shall dissect and discuss each of the 12 recommendations.
You can read the first post here
<https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-1/>
.

As always, we welcome your comments.

Warm regards,
Aarti

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Cell: (+91) 965-464-6846 | Fax: (+91)
11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org . www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/>