[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Timing and agenda Thursday's call and options to be discussed?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:53:46 UTC 2016

I also agree with Jorgethat we need to get a clear and firm mandate .We are
not open to multiple totally new proposal.
Let us wait for the co-chairs
The more options ,the more discussion and more difficult to arrive at
compromise.
I have heard the so-called " Every option is on the table " but.....
Regards
Kavouss