[CCWG-ACCT] Timing and agenda Thursday's call and options to be discussed?

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Wed Feb 3 17:52:27 UTC 2016

All,
you should have invitations for the calls on Thursday and Monday in the meantime.

Please note that we dropped the voting because suggestions made by Becky, Kavouss and Malcolm got some traction.

However, let us please clarify that we are not prescribing what a new compromise / consensus could look like. It can be individual suggestions, combinations thereof of even new ideas.

Becky had laid out the proposals on the table in an e-mail, which I have attached to this note.

The options on the table and ideas you might have shall be further discussed tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Thomas