[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on Recommendation 6 - Human Rights

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Thu Feb 4 09:39:28 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss,
I think the alternative to pass a resolution was suggested in case if
the board will not agree with the bylaw text. The board has agreed to
include HR commitment to the bylaw, so I assume the second alternative
ceased to exist, because the choice has been made in favour of the
inclusion of the HR commitment into the bylaws (the current agreed text).
However, if the board will come up with the resolution in addition to
the bylaw text, I will be more than happy to welcome these news as well
:) But I don't think there is any reason to insist on this, since we
have a compromise solution now.
Best regards
Tatiana