[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN Board comments on Recommendation 9 – AoC Reviews

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:59:02 UTC 2016

Dear All
At least in ICANN works there is difference between participant and observer.
In fact Jordan has replied to that but it is a substantive difference.
Pls note that e.g. In CCWG we clearly distinguishing between Members participate and contribute to the discussion and vote , if required,whereas participants  have the rights to participate at discussion without any voting rights. Observer just listen and normally do not have   The rights to participate at and contribute to the discussion, unless the Chair would give them the floor on a limited basis, if they get the consent of the chair
We can not deny the fact and co fuse / mixed up the two terms
Regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone