[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 and a way forward to include compromise text suggested by the Board

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 5 02:30:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I hve no issue with accepting the Board's compromise.  It is not m
prefered wording but it is sufficinet.

Since we have accepted the Board's changes to the Recommendation, I
request that

> Maintain the openness of the Internet.
> N/A

Be fixed to indicate that Recommendation 6 is instrumental to the
promise to maintain the openness of the Internet.

avri