[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 and a way forward to include compromise text suggested by the Board

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:12:43 UTC 2016

Agree with Alan 100%.  Any group by which the community develops the HR
framework and purports to provide the Board with community (in the broad
sense) produced recommendations, advice or guidance needs to be chartered
by multiple SOs and ACs to have the appropriate breadth, gravitas and
legitimacy for this important, nuanced and challenging task.

The alternative is to continue the charter of the CCWG, but that does not
seem to be the view of Board and senior staff....

Greg