[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Inputs requested - Budget of the IANA Stewardship Transition

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:48:17 UTC 2016

Interesting,

the funds I am concerned about most, travel support, don't feature prominently.

Maybe they stop with the fancy accounting and tell us exactly what costs are directly attributable to CCWG Accountability.

I am starting to see this as a first attempt at pressurizing us.

el

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4