[CCWG-ACCT] Time to make a decision (was Re: Responses to Rafael's Questions)

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Sat Feb 6 19:54:10 UTC 2016

All,

As I have respectfully noted several times, and will reiterate again...the GAC as a whole has taken no position on Rec-1 and Rec-11 and is highly unlikely to do so. There simply is not consensus within the GAC on these issues. The Arasteh/Burr proposal is as close as we're likely to get to a compromise that will not be rejected by any Chartering Org and will be acceptable to NTIA and Congress. This is it. It's time to finalize this work and deliver a proposal to the Chartering Organizations so we can meet the Marrakech deadline for approval.

Regards,
Keith

Sent from my iPhone