[CCWG-ACCT] Responses to Rafael's Questions

Eric (Maule) Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Sat Feb 6 20:14:23 UTC 2016

James,

As I've not participated directly in GNSO processes recently, it is quite
possible my representation is historic rather than contemporary. This still
leaves at least one other AC which may not be "very active in the GNSO
policy development processes on equal footing with GNSO members", for which
my representation may be contemporary rather than historic.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon