[CCWG-ACCT] Time to make a decision (was Re: Responses to Rafael's Questions)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Feb 8 05:40:45 UTC 2016

There may be some details which may not satisfy everyone's needs 100%, but overall, I see that we are heading towards finalising the proposal which enhances ICANN's accountability than it is today.

I think we are very close to completing the proposal. Now is the time to think of a pragmatic way forward to complete it.

Izumi