[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 and a way forward to include compromise text suggested by the Board

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:57:46 UTC 2016

Dear Leon,
We are almost  drafting Bylawy which should be a very high level text .
référence  on whether the existing CCWG or another CCWG could carry out the
wiorks IS THE MAXIMUM.
We do not need to enter or refer to  such degree of détails.
I there is of strong believe that the part dealing with one or more SO/AC
ias highlighted below  is not necessary and thus should be deleted +

"by one or more Supporting Organizations or Advisory Committees"

Regards

Kavouss