[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on Board removal in the context of GAC advice

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:29:19 UTC 2016

No Malcolm
The Board just reminding that for the removal of the entire Board consensus agreement of 4 SO/AC is required .
However, for cases that Board removal is invoked as results of action taken in regard with GAC advice and based in the recent compromise GAC is excluded from exercising its community power then there would remain 4
SO/AC for decision making then either 4 must agree or one objection criteria is used only 3 agreement would remain which does not meet the criteria of 4 in favour and not more than against
That is all
Regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone