[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Proposed Agenda - Call #84 - Tuesday, 16 February @ 06:00 UTC

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Feb 15 16:19:27 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

In addition to Thomas’ clarification, let me expand a little bit on the
context of this agenda item.

As you are aware the Board has extended the funding of the IANA Stewardship
transition project in order to support the work until Marrakech.

We have received a request by Xavier Calvez and the Board finance committee
to provide them with an estimate of ongoing costs for the remainder of the
FY16, ending June 30.

We would like to hear your views about expected support in the next few
months, under the assumption that WS1 proposals would be approved in
Marrakech. Potential support required could include :

- Legal counsel to draft WS1 implementation documents

- Legal counsel support to WS2

- F2F meeting (meeting costs and travel support) until June, potentially
around Icann56

The goal of our discussion is to clarify these requirements before
initiating the discussion with Icann.

Best regards,

Mathieu