[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on Board removal in the context of GAC advice

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Feb 17 06:41:03 UTC 2016

Hello Paul,

>>    On the one hand you talk about GAC advice situations.

Yes we are specifically talking about GAC advice situations, where the CCWG has proposed reducing the threshold for a Board spill.

>>  On the other, you say "For all other attempts"
-- is that referring to Board spill in non-GAC advice situations.

The  Board is not proposing any changes to the CCWG's proposal with respect to situations not involving GAC advice.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin