[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Proposed Agenda - Call #84 - Tuesday, 16 February @ 06:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:29:47 UTC 2016

Beckie
Tks for explanation.
This means that Under those circumstances that ICANN Bylaws and /or Article
of Incorporation isnot violated , the Board is Under the mercy of the SO/AC
.
That is a very shaky and uncertain situation since just those SO and AC may
for any unjustified reasons get together and Spill over the Board
That is what the community wants ?
Regards
Kavouss