[CCWG-ACCT] Removal and accountability to community (was Re: CCWG ACCT Proposed Agenda - Call #84 - Tuesday, 16 February @ 06:00 UTC)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:17:00 UTC 2016

Dear Beckie
Thank you again.
Allow me to inform you that I am not convinced by your argument nor that of
Andrew and his supporters.
Removal of the Board is a crucial and delicate issue.
In case of GAC Carve-Out( which was initially proposed by you ) the removal
? spill of the Entire Board should be
Either 3 SO/AC in favour and only one SO/ AC against   together with the
suggestion of the ICANN as submitted by Bruce  ,
Or 4 SO/AC in favour and  no objection among those who have the rights to
exercise the power.
Otherwise the process would once again is unfavourably treated the GAC due
to its exclusion from exercising its community power as results of the
Carve-out Concept
Better to agree with the Board"s initial proposal as submitted by Bruce.
Regards
Kavouss