[CCWG-ACCT] Board position re the GAC carve out

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Feb 19 17:41:05 UTC 2016

Just to lay down a marker, so that silence is not taken as assent, this
proposal from the Board is completely unacceptable to me and I suspect to
most if not all of the gNSO.

Right now I am so angry at the Board's last minute interference that if I
say anything further it will be far too intemperate.
Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660