[CCWG-ACCT] report and next steps

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sat Feb 20 02:33:33 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 10:09:18PM +0100, Thomas Rickert wrote:
> The revised sections have been posted at https://community.icann.org/x/iw2AAw <https://community.icann.org/x/iw2AAw> for your final review.

I've reviewed the documents in respect of previous comments, and found
that the requested corrections were made, save one.  Staff, thank you
for catching all that.

The one change that is still not quite all there is the "protocols and
parameters" bit.  For instance, I found it on p 37 and p 39 of the
main report.  I think just searching for "protocols and parameters" in
all the documents may turn up some other examples -- I have not
checked them all, but given these two there may well be more.  The
"and" should go away.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com