[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:43:14 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs

Here it is 0340UTC and I am still following all exchanged e-mails.

Some of them promising and some other disappointing

The Co-Chairs decision to hold on the forwarding the final report till the
issue of threshold is resolved is the most WISE and the most appropriate
decision.

I fully support it .

Good luck for CCWG call on 26 Feb.

Regards