[CCWG-ACCT] what the Board is objecting to here -

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sat Feb 20 17:19:59 UTC 2016

As the transcript shows and I explained in my post last night, on 16 February we agreed that four SO/ACs were needed to recall the Board where an IRP found that the Bylaws were not violated. That is quite different from Alan's characterization.  Apparently people now feel that is not enough -fine. Let's focus on finding a solution rather than asserting facts on the ground that don't exist.

Sent from my iPad